Monday, November 19, 2007

i love you papa

papa flew back home, to our home sweet home!

he walks with me to the bus stop every morning, then this last day together, the bus came and i had to catch that bus or else i'd be late for work, so i had to hurry just kissed him and slight hug, actually not even close to a hug..then i wanted to turn back and hug him tight..i was on a verge of crying my heart out but i had to control myself or else, scandalous! haha so i texted him instead sending a long hhhhhuuuugggg and somehow it made me feel better..and just prayed..good thing he asked for a kiss and hug last night before he went to bed..

i know i may look like a papa's girl, well i guess i am..simply because he himself pampers me and i guess still sees me his little girl..but not spoiled! hehe

i'm like this because for almost a year we were always together, i drove him around, to his dentist, to St.Francis Church, to Makati for prayer meeting, to banks, and name it! we always eat out, just the two of us anywhere he feels hungry..hehe

in short i really had a great bond with him..

"Thank you.....i'm already on board, take care, I love you, I will miss your company."
- message from papa

No comments: