Wednesday, August 6, 2008

dream my dream

i had a dream 2 days ago.
here it goes..

My brothers were there helping me pack my things in a Jansport luggage (i saw that day in a store, brown stroller luggage). I saw my blue fil backpack (ico gave to me) then, I saw my polka jans backpack. We were in a hurry to pack my stuffs because Papa would arrive soon and in my dream, he didn't want me to be a girl, he didn't want to see me. As far as I can remember, he wanted a boy and that I was pretending to be one, but I don't know what happened, suddenly, I just need to hide from him. The ironic part is I was nervous in my dream - i don't want to get caught, but at the same time I have a "monalisa smile" on my face. haha Weird. So thanks to ever reliable dreammoods.com (c/o kai) haha and still trying to decipher what my dream meant.

Packing
To dream that you are packing, signifies big changes ahead for you. You are putting past issues and/or� relationships� to rest and behind you. Alternatively, it represents the burdens that you carry.



Backpacking
To dream that you are backpacking, symbolizes your self-sufficiency and survival skills. You may be reflecting on all the obstacles and adversities that you have overcame.

Backpack
To see or carry a backpack in your dream, represents the decisions and responsibilities that are weighing your down.

Luggage
To see luggage in your dream, signifies the many desires, worries, and needs that you carry with you and weighing you down. You need to reduce you desires and problems and alleviate the pressure you are putting on yourself.


Hiding
To dream that you are hiding, suggests that you are keeping some secret or withholding some information. You may not be facing up to a situation or not want to deal with an issue. However, you may be getting ready to reveal and confess before somebody finds out.

Basically, they make sense based on what I am going through right now, mixed emotions, and true to many changes, too many desires, responsibilities, and decisions I have to make for myself. Makes sense. But I'm still trying to look for something to interpret the "denial" part in my dream. That's the most important detail I want to know, just for the sake of knowing. hehe

No comments: