Tuesday, July 1, 2008

good bye old friend


goodbye to you and hello to
so i know i'm boring bkit black ulit, pero kse almost everyone na nakikita ko who has it pink or red or fuschia..? anyway, so black nalang looks classic..

like what i said 3 years ago, i think..i had my very first..and more than thankful to my tito! i had to call him that day (kse kakauwi lang sa pinas) to thank him..it was near my bday when i received it or after..

but my techie tita, we used to research on the lastest ipod versions, we both wanted this because of the video..but we're both satisfied with the old..(and sa knya is the old classic, actually kung un ung ibibgay niya sa akin masaya ako e! kso wala siyang balak ipamigay..haha ) so she asked me what i wanted for my bday.."kahit ano po, ok lang.." then she said "ipod?!" of course ms.pakipot in the house said, "ang mahal pa e! hinihintay ko pang magmura"..haha then sunday came, she asked me again..i still said the same thing..because half of me wanted it and the other half shy type and sort of nanghihinayang..then the next thing i know she handed me the money and said, "kapag maganda, tell me..bibili na rin ako"

so yun..very thankful of course, because i was telling myself that one day when i have an extra cash or if there'd be a sale..haha i would get myself a new one, just to upgrade the memory..then someone answered it for me..hehe

before my problem was, i have too many songs in my lap but i only have 1GB..now i need to download more songs to fill it, at least half..haha including pics..haha so if anyone knows a site in which i can download video files for FREE..please tell me..haha take not FREE! hahaha

thank you Lord, thank you tita beng, thank you Life/luck/destiny! (i don't know what to call it..haha basta un) :)


No comments: