Thursday, September 6, 2007

isn't ironic?

how ironic can my life get? hahaha

we were having dinner, mama, papa, and me. then all of a sudden they were interrogating me about ico! ahuh! i know! hahaha and the best part is (i don't know good or bad), papa was the one initiating the question and answer-get to know-ico's data..grabe! haha they asked me, "kung nanliligaw na ba?", "tiga-saan?", "ano surname?", "ano course?", "kayo na ba?"..and it felt like bullets na sunod sunod na tinitira sa akin..haha no time to breathe actually! hahaha

although i know mama knows better and i think she knows we're still together..hehe technically she's wrong..but i know she got the idea years ago! haha

but there was one thing that really bothers me..mama said something that lolo mentioned to her while she's "picking up" the right guy in the her line of manliligaw! haha (sabi niya! haha) and i think it really matters, i'm not blind and i don't want to be..i just hope that it doesn't apply to all (guys)...

another ironic part of my life, the one thing that i'm waiting for is right in front of me..it's all up to me..i just need to say" go" or "no" and i'll get what i always wanted for the past 3 months..but now i'm the one saying, "let's wait and see".....

p.s. ico sabi pala ni papa, bilisan mo daw pagpaggawa at bayaran mo na rin daw para lumakas ka! magpalakas ka daw! hahaha (HOY JOKE LANG YAN UNG BAYARAN!)

No comments: