Sunday, July 29, 2007

THANK YOU KAI

after talking to a friend, i felt relieved..A LOT..

finally someone understood what i was trying to point out on the "thing" i've done..she gave a lot of good points and exact realizations that i wanted to prove..

she knew where i was coming from..she also made me realize that i did have a point, though i was really worried if i made a right decision to make a stand on what i did..but now, talking to her helped me to clear my mind regarding my issues and gave me more reason to continue on this "journey"..

i just hope one day i could also explain everything i wanted..

thanks to KAI! kso di ko nasave ung conver natin! hahah sayang! grrr..hahaha miss you! =)

P.S i think i know the answer to my never ending question but, i don't want to get too excited until it's done..THANK YOU LORD!

No comments: