Tuesday, July 31, 2007

which haircut??

after a year and exactly one month of waiting for my hair to grow long..i'm having this crazy idea again to cut my hair short..haha

for sure i wouldn't want it to be so short like before, i'm still on the process of researching which haircut is the most appropriate my hair type and my face shape..haha and from my research i found out that katie holmes, reese witherspoon, jennifer lopez, rachel bilson, and zhang ziyi are heart shaped faces..like me! hahaha

i don't know when i'll do it..because based on my research i got the right haircut for the shape of my face, right layers and bangs i made.haha and most of all i'm still having fun curling and styling my hair..hahaha i guess i got nothing better to do that's why i thought of a new haircut..hehe i never had a chin length haircut, except when i was so young..hahaha so just wanted to try new things..hehe

here are some pics and for my friends reading this, i'm open to suggestions..hehe actually they're all similar..haha

p.s. kindly consider the fact that i got wavy hair..hehe
thanks!! bored lang kase at madaming bigger things to think off para maiba lang..hehe


No comments: