Tuesday, June 5, 2007

bored

i'm back to reality..haha
no i have nothing to do and nowhere to go! i'm missing school and my everyday commute, jeep, tryc, and train! haha

i know i can walk around here somewhere i just don't know where to go! and no malls around my brother's place..

and i'm afraid of bums! haha

compared to the filipino bums..haha sa pinas, our bums have zero brain cells working! haha they won't talk to you or even talk to you..but here they'd approach you and talk to you about nonsense and sometimes they pretend their not bums..haha we'll since i arrived here from day 3 up to now i had a lot of bum experiences! haha (lapitin sa mga bums! hahaha) scary!! even in san francisco, they'd look at me then make a peace sign, that happened twice..then another incident, here in el monte, a bum on a wheelchair was staring at me, not in my face! haha gets?! he was really close because i was waiting for papa and kuya outside cvs on the sidewalk! haha he passed by me twice and stared! scary!! hahaha

so now, i miss the filipino bums! haha panget! haha

now i'm back to nonstop surfing, friendster-ing, multiply-ing, blogging! i used to "dream" about this kind of life but it's really not that fun unless i get to talk to someone on ym! haha

i miss philippines and my school-house life!

No comments: