Wednesday, June 27, 2007

here we go again

they keep asking me what do i really want regarding my schooling, i've answered them straight forward and really eager to graduate. (after seeing people i know with their toga, diploma, and picture in the middle of their parents! haha)

then they'd ask me again kept on insisting about this jobcorp. here in LA or San Diego, yes this would be a great experience for me to be independent especially when i enter San Diego Jobcorp, i would be in a dorm. people around me continuously asking other people's opinion about my "school dillema" while i'm here telling them what i want and yet its as if they don't hear anything (they would only listen for a few minutes then back to what they think then after few days ask me again what i want!!!)


all my relatives here has done the same thing like what i was planning for my life, they finished their studies in PH then back here to work and have a stable life but why can't they connect these facts! they want the "BEST" for me but other people doesn't really know what's best for you, i myself doesn't know what's best for me but i know what will make me happy and feel proud about myself.


but above all this, i know what i want but i still have one more thing to consider and it's just between me and Him.

if crying could stop all this anxieties, then i'm willing.


No comments: