Sunday, June 10, 2007

this is it

last night before i went to bed i realized how different my life is right now, i don't know if i should be happy for this kind of life but for sure i wasn't that happy..

i'm saying this because i'm bored to death! haha and i miss a lot of people and though i'm not really doing anything fruitful back home, at least i was in my comfort zone..hahaha

i know when i finally get a job i wouldn't be like this, but no one's calling me back for an interview or something..

i don't even get a sunlight during weekdays! goodluck! we only go out during weekends and grocery day! how's that!

i'm not complaining that i'm here, i am complaining that i'm bored and nothing to do..and that i really MISS:
my room
my bed
my stuffs
our house
my brother's voice and fights
my ate's
my relatives in front of our house
our cars
my dog
my stuffed toys
my belle2
ico
our computer
landline
optical mouse..haha coz my brother here is still using ball type
my friends
my 2 close mapuan friends
LRT2
jeep
tricycle
my bags
my shoes
my lola
my other niece, rhys
the weather
the teleserye
the koreanovela
my ate's cooked food everyday
my oatmeal
my happy feet glass
my LIFE in the phil

so i see to it that i'm always busy and talking to someone or else everything will just sink in back again..

seems awkward for me to pray for a job..haha but i guess this is it! haha reality bites..

*it's up to YOU!

No comments: