Saturday, June 23, 2007

zoom zoom in US

first time to drive here in US and first time to drive a van! haha matic, so no worries for me..but the traffic "system" is confusing! so complicated! haha unlike in phils, either you go straight, left or right, then u turn in designated u-turn slot!

i haven't applied yet for Calif driver's license but based on their handbook any adult with a legal driver's license from their origin country can use it until it's still valid. my license will expire june2008 so i still got a whole year to drive around..haha i wish!

kuya asked me to come with him and asked me to bring my license, so i got the hint! my parents doesn't have an idea that i've driven the van! haha because kuya doesn't have any plan of letting papa drive until he gets the Calif driver's license, just to make sure..papa has an eye problem so..just to be safe..

anyway, turning left here is so confusing, you'd have to look at your left, front, right, signal light..well unless there's a designated left traffic light..

the speed, i'm not used to driving fast and stepping hard on the gas pedal but here if you're slow well they'd honk on you..

also it was my first time to drive a toyota car/van, i like their steering wheel so smooth! haha

No comments: