Wednesday, June 6, 2007

job search

for the past two days, i've been looking for a job online and applying online. some of which are radioshack, ralphs, gecko. as of now they're the only stores that didn't require a working experience or a degree, which i don't have both! haha

from my account in monster.com, i've got a lot of choices but the only factor that's been stopping me from applying is work experience..i don't have any work experience! well if i'd ask my brother he'd say that i'd have to make my own job experience! haha well i did it when i applied at subway, he was there when i was writing on the application form. i don't want to lie because i'm afraid they'd know the real deal..haha and security background is something very important in this country! hahaha

i'm pressured to get a job because my brother is pressuring me! haha also my lola! my gulay its just 3 weeks since i arrived and they're pushing me to get a job! haha i don't even know our phone number!

and honestly i don't know what job i really want, there's one job that i'd really love! haha a hotel receptionist! haha yes, i like working on hotels feels elegant and quiet! haha goodluck! but i'd prefer something in stores, saleslady (pinas term) or sales asscociate (US term) and away from the cash box! haha

*wish me luck!

No comments: