Thursday, June 14, 2007

update

1045am, was supposedly my interview with NTSX, warehouse related job. but it was too far from our place, it's 64.52 miles and would take an hour and 2 minutes to get there. (according to mapquest! hi fifi! haha)

so i had to cancel my interview with their manager and tell the truth! haha although i wanted to lie that there's an emergency..haha

anyway, every night i'm watching My Lovely Kim Sam Soon..piracy is the best policy! haha if i only knew that they wouldn't be checking my luggage that quick and thorough i would have bought a lot of korean/taiwan novelas that i'm planning to watch for the rest of my indefinite stay here..hahaha so i only brought the best among my booming collection! hahaha..MY GIRL!!! (hi cawax!) and my newly bought dbd before i left, the kim sam soon.

i'm liking the story of kim sam soon..sa chanel 7 kse before e, kaya wala akong care! hahaha


No comments: