Tuesday, June 19, 2007

swimming!

finally i got to swim and had a light tan! haha

i was about to take my shower then mama joined me inside the bathroom! haha then we had some chat and then i just said out loud that i wanted to swim, then she agreed! haha ever since my brother moved here in El Monte around 2 years ago..they never tried to swim in their pool..not our own pool..ahha i wish! pool for everyone in this townhome-condo..haha

now i think kakari-reen ko ang swimming! haha feel!!! i only know one stroke and near to doing the backstroke, c/o mama!

but everytime i would see the pool or even mention the name goggles, i get frustrated! haha I LEFT MY GOGGLES AT HOME! PINAS! ..my very first-i bought goggles is back home! sitting in my cabinet, sweating! haha

tomorrow, my day here! haha first time to celebrate with different side of the family, THE BUENAVENTURA side..haha hanna had her lunch party at this chinese,jap, korean cuisine resto..though i wanted jap cuisine since we had it last week, the next best thing is thai cuisine! yummeh!! i called for reservation for lunch party/get together although i know that 60% of my family is not into thai food! haha unfortunate for them but this time it's my day and i get to pick my food! hahaha

*happy birthday fifi!!*

No comments: