Thursday, August 2, 2007

still waiting

when can we definitely know that an incident continuously happening is the so-called sign?

if we asked a really specific sign, does it mean "that" specific event should happen and if something similar to it happens, "that" wouldn't be the answer to our question?

and if something just keeps on delaying to happen, can we call it a "sign"...means that something is holding us back to go through it or do it?

i know i shouldn't over analyze stuffs, like what fifi said..but i can't help it especially when THIS would define my next action or better yet, my future..everything was going on smoothly, i've finally decided on my next step, every info needed was researched, had a draft timetable, and my heart was into it..but then i just mentioned a simple phone call...AND IT ALL CHANGED IN AN INSTANT ...i was back to zero, back to waiting and taking chances..everyone i've talked to are back to hopeful look on their faces and now i don't know when to enter the topic again..

the very thing that i hate about this is, every time (never fails)...they/he would ask me all over again my plans..as if i changed my mind...it was never me who changes my mind...IT'S THEM! IT'S YOU!

for 9 days i could've filled up I-131 form, i could've thought of things i needed to buy, i could've started talking to people who could help me, i could've checked good buy tickets...but in 9 days, i'd be the same person...WAITING

No comments: