Tuesday, August 21, 2007

dream and reality

i'm torn between two lovers! haha NOT! long way to go..

anyway, seriously i'm torn between my dream and reality..

i'm half and half about everything but, with lots of prayers and trust..i'm just lifting all the decision to Him..i've decided that if He wants me to go through this and put aside my dream for a while, then i'd accept it and understand..but if He knows that i just pursue my dream first, then He'd show me the sign..

it's a give and take thing, if other people are sacrificing something to survive, then i'm open to share my sacrifice..

i've learned that i should know what i want but at the same time still be open to changes and scenarios that needs flexibility..and i'm glad i'm doing it and still trying to get better..

Take the wheel, Lord

No comments: