Sunday, August 12, 2007

erased the old, posted new

i can never understand it, i don't know why..i kept asking my friends and a psych major grad..but their idea just never sinks in my mind..specifically in my frontal lobe! haha where reasoning, problem solving, and emotions are being processed..(science realated post! haha) and with my occipital lobe, part of my brain which i know works well..slowly proving me, that i was right! i know i'm right this..i'm sooo good! haha

just like what camie and i concluded, the hardest part of "this" is the "after shock" of "this"..haha true!

and thanks mela for what you told me, i hope and pray for it..=) finally i'm happy we had time to catch up on the latest! haha *apir* (kahit di mo 'to nababasa, i love u tsong!)

kai, kai, kai! haha time time time..haha (mahal din kita!)

cawax..i miss u! kse naman magshare na e! haha i-emote mo na! haha


"i get by with little help from my friends" - Joe Cocker

No comments: