Saturday, August 4, 2007

i can smell it..hahaha

one down and i guess 1 or 2 more to go..haha

finally, i've closed one chapter of my life but at the same time opened a new book..=) drama drama..haha although true, i may have closed a story and may have finally cleared everything out..but i/we we're able to breathe and live new lives, better lives..=)

i'm happy everything went to their respective places and state..hehe

thank you troth! =)

regarding the 1 or 2 more to go..still shakey, the topic was entered during our dinner out, buffet..my gulay!!! hahaha

i was able to answer it and thank God, they finally got the idea that, the resto was purposely delaying my interview with the owner..finally!! now i guess it's up to me to be aggressive if i really want to show them what i want and how firm i am with my decision..

thank you Lord for answered signs and prayers! =)

No comments: