Wednesday, August 15, 2007

family matters

let there be peace on earth
the peace that was meant to be..


yess that's my theme song at this moment..i had a semi huge drama with a family member and it was a good way to express myself and my emotions..that i kept for a while..well i wasn't able to let it all out, even the main issue why i was acting like that..but its all good, i just believe that some things are not meant to be said..

but i was touched on how "family love" will always know how to forgive..

i was willing to eat my pride when i had the chance to reconcile with my family member, but at the last second i got tongue tied and wasn't able to speak and start a conversation..

lesson learned: never let that kind of moment slip away, when you're really ready to make the first move and continue living "normally"..also to help you free yourself from guilt

so thank you!

No comments: